Women are constantly saying that men don’t understand them. This anonymous man came up with a list of 21 rules that women should always remember when it comes to dealing with men! Perhaps some women will heed this man’s advice while others will probably want to wring his neck!
Here are his rules:
1) Men are not mind readers.
2) Learn to work the toilet seat, you’re a big girl. If its up, put it down. You don’t hear us complaining when you leave it down.
3) Crying is blackmail.
4) Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
5) “Yes” and “No” are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
6) Come to us with problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
7) Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
8) If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask us.
9) If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
10) You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.